What Is A Good Skin Care Routine? (According to a Dermatologist)
I never really cared about my skin until now. So I figured in order to have a skin that "glows" I need to find the perfect skin care routine. At first I was baffled because every thing I tried never seemed to work,but then I thought to myself maybe its the order in which I use the products.
To get the most benefit out of regular skincare regimen one needs to follow three simple steps: cleanse,treat and moisturize. You're probably already familiar with cleansing and moisturizing,but what does treating your skin involve? According to a Dermatologist it means using serums or creams packed full of skincare superheroes like Vitamin C.
Well this is my skin care routine:
1. Cleanse
2.Tone(optional)
3.Moisturize
The products I use work for me. I will be posting a skin care routine vlog soon.

Tried it and it worked π thanks
ReplyDelete