Here are a few:
1. Putting your used bras in the washing basket but then taking them out to wear again because all the other bras are uncomfortable.
2. Checking your tampon or sanitary pads after its been used.
3.Taking off the bra as soon as we get home there's no greater feeling then this๐
4.Practice dancing in front of a mirror before a night out. After all,it's important.
5. Sniffing your clothes to see if you can get away with another wash day.
6.Eating a piece of food that has fallen into your cleavage.
7.Squeezing out pimples... so satisfying
8.Ugly cry when you are by yourself for no particular reason and sometimes watch yourself in the mirror.
9.Making a DIY pad with toilet paper when you are out of the actual ones,and its the last day anyways.
10. Holding your breasts for no reason,

This is such an interesting post would love to see more!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought this post was only meant for me๐ , but I've realise that 90% of human do similar things secretly ๐
ReplyDeleteOh wow...impressive๐๐๐ผ
ReplyDeleteTotally relatable .. We all live the same lives,its crazy๐
ReplyDeleteI read most of this comments,and I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does this๐
ReplyDeleteEverything here is true. I wear my bras at least twice, the others just don't feel comfortable. This post is ๐ฏ me. I try to get away with almost everything here.
ReplyDeleteMe too :-D
DeleteVery informative, I'm impressed.
ReplyDelete